- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Logistics management
- Responsible for storing orders and processing of delivery orders according to requirements
- Assist in daily warehouse functions
- Arrange space and prepare stocks for storage in designated areas. Receive and stack goods.
- Perform picking and packing of products.
- Handle in-bound and out bounce shipment, loading and unloading container.
- Prepare orders for delivery and disburse stocks.
- Ensure compliance of standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for daily housekeeping warehouses
- Adhere to all safety policies & procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by Warehouse Supervisor
How to Apply - (Singaporean & PR only)
Interested candidate please email your full resume (MS Word format) to: email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!
EA Lic/No: 09C3950
Registration ID: R1101739