- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: SAP / WMS, Microsoft Office, Leadership / Planning skills, Multi-tasking, Interpersonal / Communication skills
- Oversee and manage all warehouse supervisors, coordinators & forklift drivers.
- Plan all the warehouse resources and activities in keeping with the companyâ€™s objectives and targets.
- Assure the corrective actions identified in warehouse inspection and accident / non-conformance investigation are effective and implemented in a timely manner.
- Identifies and promotes new technologies and work methods which can be applied to streamline warehousing activities and reduce operation costs.
- Suggest measures of improvement and development of the warehouse.
- Ensure regular stock count is conducted and ensure accuracy in inventory.
- Establish and monitor procedures relating to the safe use and care of equipment, materials and cleanliness of overall warehouse facilities.
- Analyze and implement cost reduction measures in all aspects of warehouse transactions and activities.
- Negotiate rates and maintain KPIâ€™s with sub-contractors supplying services to the company.
- Ensure relevant HR procedures are followed (appraisals, discipline, grievance, etc) and health and safety requirements are met.
- Maintain necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience in warehousing and logistics industry.
- Knowledge of the functionality of warehouse equipment, layouts, staffing and etc.
- Knowledge of SAP, WMS and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Good leadership and planning skills, resourceful, team player and able to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30 to 5:30
- Tanjong Penjuru
If you have the above experience and competent on the job, you are invited to send your word format resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1114593) stating the position applied for in the email subject header for quicker processing