- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: SAP
- Management of the Depot Operations by achieving the production target regularly and efficiently.
- Ensuring all SAP transactions have been duly processed before the end of the month.
- Resolving inventory issues at warehouse locations, with the support of the SAP Support team at the HQ.
- Managing the inventory in the depot to achieve a WIP of not more than 7 days.
- Reducing stagnant inventory in the depot.
- Managing the entire scanning and uploading of GEMS.
- Ensuring there is accurate database information on the GEMS system.
- Managing incoming deliveries to ensure smooth traffic flow in the depot.
- Liaising with transport companies and shipping agents to arrange timely deliveries and collection of empties.
- Managing the QC process and inspections in order to reduce customer complaints.
- Providing CAR to complaints and improvements
- Establish SOP, process flow and inspections in the Depot.
- Management of daily mail
- Providing high standards in all areas of customer service.
- Supporting the Operations Manager on an as-needed basis.
- Providing support to the local team when required.
- Reducing depot operating cost
- Degree in any Engineering field or Warehousing
- Min. 5 years of warehouse management.
- Experience in Port or Depot management is an advantage
- Computer literacy - Microsoft Office, Outlook etc.
- Knowledge in WMS will be advantage
- Proven ability to prioritize and meet time frames.
- Able to work under pressure with short lead time
- Working Day: 5 Day Work
- Salary: Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Location: West area
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd