- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Forklift License
- Perform warehouse duty of receiving, checking, retrieving, loading & unloading, repacking and palletizing for both import and export cargo.
- Ensure proper cargo checking upon receipt and report any irregularity observed to supervisor.
- Update status of import and export cargo upon receipt into in-house computer system
- Carry out daily physical stock check of remaining cargo in warehouse and update report for distribution to the import and export section.
- Perform labeling of airline label for export cargo.
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness & housekeeping of warehouse area.
- Observe safe warehouse practices and security.
- Perform any other duties as directed by supervisor from time to time.
- At least 2 to 3 years of logistics or warehousing experience.
- O level or Diploma graduates.
- Must possess forklift license.
- Hands-on experience in supervisory and good planning skills.
- Working location at Tuas.
- Applicants should be Singaporean or Singapore PR holders only.
Interested applicants, please email your professional profile with recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reason for leaving (all past & present employment)
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Availability/Notice period