- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- To supervise a team of warehouse / operation personnel.
- To coordinate warehouse operations including receiving and issuing of stocks with proper documentation.
- To contribute to process optimization and ensure efficiency in warehouse operations.
- To maximize storage space and inventory management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Prior experience in the construction and steel industry will be an added advantage.
- Good supervisory, communication and organisation skills.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain, Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
If interested, please apply below or send updated resume in MS Word format, including:-
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(s) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)