- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Knowledge of seafreight, Knowledge of WMS an advantage, Possess leadership
Our client, an established Logistics compnay.
Responsibilities & Requirements :
- To assist the Warehouse Supervisor in managing the daily warehouse activities.
- Take the lead to resolve day to day issues in a timely manner.
- Supervise and co-ordinate timely delivery of shipments to customers.
- Monitor and generate inventory report.
- Distribution of work and assign responsibilities to warehouse staff.
- To discipline and monitor the conduct of all warehouse staff.
- To adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Diploma in Material and Warehouse management or equivalent.
- Past experience in Logistics, seafreight are added advantage.
Interested candidates please apply with photo and expected salary.