- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Warehouse
Established company looking for dynamic individual
Perm / Central / Up to $2800 / 5 Days /Office Hour
Leather Goods / At least 1 year related experience
- Lead and supervise a team of warehouse assistants to operate the warehouse and meet the KPIs.
- Liaise with various departments to resolve any warehouse operation related issues.
- Supervise the receipt, processing, packaging, storage, order filling and shipment of products to clients.
- Identify staff development needs,monitor staff performance and communicate performance review to management.
- Prepare and submit monthly report to the management.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 1 years of warehouse operations experience
- Minimum a class 3 driving licence.
- Possess strong leadership skills, initiative and communication skills.
- Proficient in Warehousing Management Systems.
- Good team player with positive working attitude and willing to take the initiative
- Ability to work diligently & independently with minimum supervision & multi-task in a fast paced environment
HOW TO APPLY: You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format (including current and expected salary package) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can call 65909908 if you have any enquiries.
Please provide the following for speedier processing and confirmation of interview:
- Personal details
- Recent photo
- Reason for leaving each company
- Last drawn salary for each company
- Expected salary
- Notice period
- Contactable number in resume
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.