- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Warehouse Management
- Supervising a group of warehous assistants for daily warehousing activities
- Reporting to the Manager of Executive, you will have accountability and ensure that all Key Performance Indicators are accomplished.
- Developing, driving and implementing new initiatives
- Accountable for overall cost analysis to ensure effectiveness and competitiveness.
- Build partnership with customers and ensure that all service performances and projects are met within customer’s requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with 3PL experience.
- Must have experience in supervising staffs at one point in your career.
Interested candidate can call Evan @ 6416 0503 or email Evan at firstname.lastname@example.org