- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Communications skills, Networking
About this Opportunity
We are hiring Wealth Management Associates for the expansion of our business within the region. Interested parties who want to delve into the realm of wealth management can apply.
You will be required to work alongside professionals, learning about our organization, a specific business area, our clients and the products and services we offer. Throughout the program, you'll participate in events to ensure your experience is packed with learning, training and networking opportunities.
You will be equipped with core skills and knowledge about your sector. You will benefit from an in-depth learning experience and exposure to a wide variety of areas. These include products, sales, risk, marketing, or management. In addition to helping you build an extensive network, we will provide you with an understanding of Wealth Management, Insurance and how our business functions work.
Performing financial analysis and making strategic recommendations
Leading development and preparation of client presentation materials
Managing execution from day-to-day activities for your clients' needs
Be equipped with the knowledge and skills to help those who are in financial needs
Be able to play harder than you work; attend learning trips and international conferences
A holistic training and development program with dedicated mentorship
Building up a large client base (A chance to chart your own career path)
· Build your own team and business that will last many years
· No limits to how much you can earn
· Never be shortchanged for your hard work and effort again
• Full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent. Degree holders are preferred.
• Good knowledge of banking, wealth management & insurance products is an added advantage
• Excellent customer focused mindset
• Personable, sincere, strong integrity & determination
• At least 21 years old (MAS requirement) Males must have completed National Service
- $100,000 Pay Package upon Graduation
- Overseas Incentive Trips
- 2 - 4 years promotion route to Manager
- Coached by Award Winning Industry Practitioners
- One to One Knowledge and Skill Mentorship
- Personal Development and Team Building Training
- Career Opportunities for Management Position
- Awarded with Financial Services Certificates