- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Ruby
- Gathering of requirements and functional specification from users
- Develop quality web-based software modules on schedule with a focus on Ruby and Ruby on Rails applications.
- Document design specifications, logic concepts and module description.
- Application maintenance and enhancement
- Good knowledge on Ruby and Ruby on Rails is a must.
- Experience in web-based programming and able to explain clearly technical aspects of past experiences and projects.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- Able to work well in a team and abide internal IT directions
- Good communication and organizing skills
- Fulltime position(s) available.
If you feel that you have the skill-sets that we are looking for, please apply in-confidence with an updated MS Word Resume. Else you can scroll to the bottom and click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.
Registration No.: R1327471
EA License No.:12C5983