- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Visual Communication, Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Web design
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, dynamic & dedicated candidates for the following full time appointment of:
WEB & GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Work Location: Singapore
The Web & Graphic Designer takes projects from the initial concept stage and coordinates steps through the completion of the projects; creates layouts and designs artwork for BMC’s instructional, promotional, development and recruitment publications including, but not limited to, class schedules, college catalogues, printed programs brochures, and advertising campaign products.
The designer is also is responsible for the design, layout and coding of the company’s website. He/she is involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website and be highly involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
Under general supervision, the designer will plan, design, develop, coordinate and produce BMC’s electronic communications for instructional and marketing uses; assist in establishing and maintaining professional graphic.
- Applicants must hold at least a Diploma
- At least one year of relevant experience preferred
- Having team spirit and being a good team player
- Able to start Immediately
To join our team of empowered & dynamic professionals, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be informed within 2 weeks of application submission date.