- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Engineering & Technology Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft Office
Position : Welding Engineer
Location : West
Salary : Open to Negotiation
Duration : Perm
• Develops welding techniques, procedures, and application of welding equipment to problems involving fabrication of metals, utilizing knowledge of production specifications, properties and characteristics of metals and metal alloys, and engineering principles.
• Prepares technical reports as result of research and development and preventive maintenance investigations.
• Establishes welding procedures to guide production and welding personnel relating to specification restrictions, material processes, pre- and post-heating requirements which involve use of complex alloys, unusual fabrication methods, welding of critical joints, and complex postheating requirements.
• Evaluates new developments in welding field for possible application to current welding problems or production processes.
• Directs and coordinates technical personnel in performing inspections to ensure workers' compliance with established welding procedures, restrictions, and standards; in testing welds for conformance with national code requirements; or testing welding personnel for certification.
• Contacts personnel of other agencies pertaining to materials testing and analyses.
• May perform experimental welding to evaluate new equipment, techniques, and materials.
• With knowledge in weld overlay cladding in the application of corrosion and wear resistance is an advantage.
• Able to assist in the Quality Assurance Department in welding related matters.
• Performs other tasks as directed by the Management
• Engineering graduate with at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in welding and fabrication.
• Able to work in an API and ISO 9001:2008 environments.
• Good and oral written communication skills
• Knowledgeable in relevant industry Codes and Standards such as ASME, ASTM, API and NACE.
• Microsoft Office proficient.
• Can work with minimum supervision.
• Team player and results oriented.
• Preferably CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector certification
• Experience in Oil & gas Industry is an advantage
* Singapore and PR Only
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call Jessica at 67891812 for more information.
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary, starting date and recent photo attach.
Log on to www.access-personnel.jobs for more job opportunities!
EA Licence Number: 11C5552