- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Candidates must be a registered WSHO and ECO
- Function as a Workplace Safety and Health Officer as required under the Workplace Safety and Health Act and perform duties in accordance to the Code of Practice for Environmental Control Officers.
- Reporting to the Project Manager, you will liaise closely with the Site Team on workplace safety, health and environmental issues to maintain a high level of safety and housekeeping at the site
- Enforces all safety requirements and in-house safety rules and regulations.
- Prepare, organize and implement safe work procedures and measures in accordance with MOM Regulations.
- Conduct investigations of WSH infringements and industrial accidents and recommend remedial actions.
- Conduct daily inspection of project work and activities.
- Organize monthly WSH Committee meetings and prepare HSE reports and submit statutory reports in the required formats, including safety indices.
- Liaise with MOM, NEA, PUB and other relevant authorities on all WSHE issues.
- Develop documentation for the Project Risk Assessment, Safe Work Procedures, etc.
- Conduct internal HSE related training for site personnel.
- Manage and lead a team of safety workers.
- Organise HSE promotion and health campaigns, training courses to enhance HSE awareness.
- Candidates must be a registered WSHO and ECO with the relevant authorities with at least 5 years’ relevant working experience in a construction firm.
- Successful candidates should be dynamic, self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented. Other pre-requisites are excellent team spirit, strong technical competence and good interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Preferably Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career! Send in your comprehensive resume with your qualifications, work experience, current & expected salaries and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1109560) or call 6416-6985 for a confidential discussion