- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Experience in Automotive vehicle parts
- Responsible for vehicle repair and in-vehicle devices maintenance management
- Oversee and manage the return and issuance of company fleet of vehicle.
- Manage and oversee all Workshop and inventory performances.
- Manage technical support for new, unhired and scrapped vehicles.
- Oversee and manage all customer feedback
- Sub-contractor management on in vehicle equipment
- Establish and monitor set KPIs on overall workshop efficiencies
- Establishing cordial working relationship with internal and external stake holder
- Strong leadership qualities
- Degree and/or Diploma, preferably in Automotive Engineering
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in automotive industry and project management
- Sharp and strong capabilities in people and workshop management skills
- Good business acumen will be an advantage
- Bilingual in English, Mandarine and vaious dialects.