- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Machining skills, Technical support
- Perform service work on Wartsila and Non-Wartsila (2 stroke /4 stroke or propulsion) components according to maker’s instructions and specifications.
- Perform various types of inspection and calibrations on components undergoing overhaul.
- To coordinate with workshop senior service engineer/supervisor on assigned job scope.
- Perform engine or propulsion overhauling works under supervision by Engineer.
- Supervise fitters on assigned engines/propulsion works.
- ITE or NITEC in Engineering
- Able to understand basic engineering knowledge
- At least 2 years experience in Engineering / Shipyard experience
- Basic machining skills on valve & seat grinding, lapping and liner honing works preferred.
Wartsila Singapore Pte. Ltd.
11 Pandan Crescent
Fax: 6265 1734