- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Building, Construction, Environmental Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: WSHO, ECO, Enviromental Control, building Construction, Workplace Safety Health Officer
Client: A1 & B1 Building Constructors / DEVELOPER /
Location: North east & West Area.
Salary: $5.5-6.5K neg on Qualification, Experience & Capability
Open to (** No Quota for Any Work Pass holders) Singaporeans & SPR only
- Bilingual In English & Mandarin will be great due to Sites Chinese speaking colleagues
- Possess a valid registration with MOM as Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO)
- Minimum 3 years of safety experience after post registration with MOM
- Recognized Safety Officer with Enviromential Control Officer Qualification.
- Implements and monitors appropriate safety measurements in accordance with the Workplace Health and Safety Act
- Ensure site is fully complied of the relevant and latest Workplace Safety, Health and Environmental regulations.
- Conducts regular site checks and takes appropriate corrective actions
- Compiles all relevant reports and records and carry out daily safety inspection
- Identify any unsafe condition in worksite and unsafe work practices and report to Project Manager immediately.
- Recommend to Project Manager the reasonable practicable measures to remedy the unsafe condition and unsafe work practice.
- Proper documentation of all safety records, certificates, notice and official related HSE correspondence.
- Organize day to day safety briefing and toolbox meeting at site.
- Prepare and review all Risk Assessment together with project management team.
- Organize Safety Meeting.
TO APPLY: (Do Not click Quick Auto Apply.)
For immediately attention, Send in your detailed resume with the following mentioned information DIRECTLY to jml@JobAlpha.Com Cc construction@JobAlpha.Com Or Call 67281171
Subject: WSHO Cum ECO > Construction
1. Use MS Words Format. (No PDF file)
2. Bio Data & Attached a Recent PHOTO.
3. State your Expected, Current & Last drawn Salary with Previous Employers.
4. Reason for leaving all previous employment
5. Availability date & any leave to offset?
6. State your WSHO & ECO cert nos in the CV
7. All above requested information in the resume, Max 4 pages.
NOTE: Resumes Without the Above Mentioned Information will NOT be Considered for any short-listing ** Our Consultants will contact you for the interview