- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Science
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
We are looking for individuals who will work with a multi-disciplinary team in the Singapore Girls' Home (located at Defu Ave 1) or Singapore Boys' Complex (located at Jurong West St.24) to help make a change in the lives of youths.
- You must have interest and passion in working with young persons who are at risk or who are offenders.
- You will play an important role in rehabilitating and reintegrating youths back into society.
- You will be responsible for the care and welfare of youths by providing them with supervision and guidance, monitoring their progress, organising activities for them and working with volunteers.
IMPORTANT: You would be expected to rotate amongst the various branches (including the Singapore Boys' Home and Singapore Girls' Home) to develop holistic competencies in the areas of rehabilitation and protection.
- A degree in Social Sciences or diploma with relevant working experience.
- The candidate must have an interest in working with young persons in a residential setting.
- He or she must be a good team player and should possess good planning, interpersonal and writing skills.
- The candidate should also be physically fit and likes to participate in recreational activities with the youths.
- Working in shifts is required.