We are looking for motivated individuals to join our fast-growing family. Be part of the team to shape a new model of care in Singapore!
- Assistant Director of Nursing
- Senior / Nurse Clinician
- Assistant Nurse Clinician
- Senior / Staff Nurse
- Senior / Enrolled Nurse
- Associate Consultant / Consultant
- Resident Physician / Senior Resident
- Hospital Clinician
Allied Health & Pharmacy
- Senior Physiotherapist (Community)
- Senior Radiographer (Generalist / Specialised in various modalities)
- Senior / Speech Therapist
- Senior / Medical Social Worker
- Senior Social Work Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician (Singaporeans only)
- Therapy Assistant
Administrative & Ancillary
- Executive (Human Resource Development) 2-year contract
- Patient Service Associate
- Senior Phlebotomist
- Assistant / Technician (Central Sterile Supply Department)
- Operating Theatre Assistant / Technician
- Senior / Healthcare Assistant (Singaporeans only)
Woodlands Health Campus (WHC) is a 1,800-bedded purpose-built Campus comprising a fully integrated acute and community hospital, specialist outpatient clinics, and intermediate and long-term care facilities. It is slated to open progressively from 2023.
WHC aims to reinvent the way care is delivered and provide seamless integration of care within and beyond hospital walls. To achieve this, WHC will be leveraging SMART technology to enhance care within the hospital, and extend the reach of WHC healthcare professionals into the community to partner and empower residents in their health journey. Work has already begun at WHC pre-operations wards to test innovation and user-friendly solutions for inpatient care, emergency medicine, pharmacy, logistics and the community.
WHC has also started serving the community through health talks, fitness sessions, health coaching and community nursing posts. In September 2020, WHC introduced the GPFirst Programme in the North and opened the first community-based Urgent Care Centre at Kampung Admiralty, making urgent care more accessible to residents living nearby.