Support Engineer, Sensetime International
This position is responsible for software development of Sensetime solutions/products working closely with teams in China/Singapore. He/she will also be involved in providing maintenance/support tasks for local implementation.
The right candidate must be technically strong and well-versed in programming. He/she will be involved in innovative, state-of-the-art technology development in the field of AI.
He/She will be a critical member of the team, responsible for the development and providing support of a high-performance, high-availability, scalable distributed intelligent vision solutions/products leveraging on AI technology to customer.
- Involved in the development of solutions/products and also implement project for customers.
- Devops base component build and development.
- Support product installation and packaging and automated deployment.
- Involved in providing project support and maintenance of implementation. Typical the projects involved are high profile, challenging and offer good career prospects. The coverage will include both Singapore and Overseas opportunities.
- Expected to perform duties in shift work. This shift could be in the day and night.
- Expected to be on standby and accept calls from customer during days/nights when on shift.
- Expected to perform troubleshooting and bugs fixes to ensure that the customer systems meet the service-level agreement.
- Minimum of 1-3 years working experience as a software support engineer in operation and maintenance development.
- Strong skillsets with Linux operating system and network knowledge, and deeply understand the DevOps concept;
- Development experience, familiar with go/python/shell language;
- Familiar with container orchestration tools such as Mesos or Kubernetes, with experience in Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, etc.;
- Have strong learning ability, deep learning of new technologies, and open source contributors are preferred.
- Distributed deployment and operation and maintenance experience;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Team player with the ability to work cross functionally and to work with all levels of staff.
- Must have a positive attitude, team player, energetic and passionate with technology.
- Ability to work independently, reliable, self-discipline, and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be innovative and drive continuous improvement.
- To be successful in this role he/she must be an independent, self-starter and have a positive attitude towards learning business, operation and industry concepts.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidates with a relevant IT diploma and working experiences may also apply.
- Strong English language is mandatory; Fluency in Mandarin is desired.