Software Testing Engineer, Sensetime International
This position is responsible for software testing of Sensetime solutions/products working closely with teams in China/Singapore. He/she will also be involved in providing testing tasks for projects.
The right candidate must be technically strong and well-versed in testing methodology. He/she will be involved in innovative, state-of-the-art technology development in the field of AI.
He/She will be a critical member of the team, responsible for the software testing of a high-performance, high-availability, scalable distributed intelligent vision solutions/products leveraging on AI technology to customer.
- Involved in the systematic testing of developed products/solutions/projects.
- Understand the requirements of the software and clarify doubts
- Learn about the software that is being tested and all the other components that are associated with it
- Understanding the entire plan of the master project
- Create required test data for the procedure of testing
- Maintain test logs
- Design specific cases of testing according to the requirements
- Create testing plans
- Organize the necessary test beds of hardware, software and network.
- Report the bugs to the stakeholders
- Inform the stakeholders of the test results
- Attend to bug reports that have been returned
- Update the cases of testing as defects are discovered
- Conduct a re-test of the resolved bug issues
- Update the automation of tests depending on the updated cases of testing
- Report the progress in work to the project manager or team lead
- Help the team out through providing them with inputs
- Minimum of 1-3 years working experience as a software tester.
- Familiar with Agile/SDLC and Testing Methodologies (Types of Testing, Test Plan, Creating Testcases, Executing Testcases)
- Familiar with mySQL and SQL command (Qeries, Procedures& Functions)
- Familiar with bug tracking tools - Complete bug life cycle management
- Knowledge of Automation Tool if your Product / Application / Project requires automation testing.
- Familiar with go/python/shell language;
- Distributed deployment and operation and maintenance experience;
- Strong analytical, meticulous and problem solving skill.
- Team player with the ability to work cross functionally and to work with all levels of staff.
- Must have a positive attitude, team player, energetic and passionate with technology.
- Ability to work independently, reliable, self-discipline, and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be innovative and drive continuous improvement.
- To be successful in this role he/she must be an independent, self-starter and have a positive attitude towards learning business, operation and industry concepts.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidates with a relevant IT diploma and working experiences may also apply.
- Strong English language is mandatory; Fluency in Mandarin is desired.