The Project Manager manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope. He/She utilizes leadership, technical knowledge, and communication skills to be effective and collaborative liaison between the customers, support team, sales team, and project team.
The Project Manager is responsible for meeting all project datelines, managing resources and prioritizing work to meet customer demands. Works closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support. He/She needs to ensure accuracy in forecasts revenue, analyses project profitability, revenue, margin, bill rates and utilization. In addition, HeShe is also responsible for timely and accurate invoicing and follows up with client when necessary on unpaid invoices.
- At least 6 years of project management experience, with background in business skills, management budgeting and analysis
- Proven experiences in directing, managing and motivating a team (i.e. already holding a managerial position)
- Strong analytical and customer management skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to effectively respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities
- Good organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess proven problem solving skills