Singapore Repertory Theatre
has a vacancy for a full time JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT
The Junior Accountant will report to the Finance Manager and required to:
- Handle full set of accounts.
- Manage daily AP & AR functions.
- Assist in monthly and year end closing.
- Prepare management reports.
- Liaise with banks, external auditors and corporate secretary.
- Prepare GST returns on a quarterly basis.
- Assist in any other accounting duties when required.
Potential candidates should possess:
- Diploma in Accountancy or any other relevant certification.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar capacity.
- Familiar with local financial standards and GST statutory requirements.
- Knowledge of withholding tax an added advantage.
- Knowledge of AccPac Accounting System preferred.
- Meticulous, good organisational and follow up/monitoring skills.
To apply, please send your resume by 13 March 2020 to Rosalind Lim, Finance Manager (email@example.com). Salary will commensurate with experience. Only open to Singaporeans and shortlisted candidates will be notified.