Administration Officer (Travel)
The incumbent will handle business travel coordination for SPH Media and general administrative support functions, including but not limited to:
· Liaise with travel arrangers and travel agent on latest travel policy and travel arrangement.
· Maintain and ensure compliance to corporate travel policies.
· Vendor management of appointed corporate travel agent.
· Processing and verifying travel related claims and overseas posted staff expenses, for submission and reporting.
· System administrator to troubleshoot and oversee enhancements for inhouse Overseas Travel System (OTS).
· Maintain internal databases and assist with preparation of reports for Administration Division
· Divisional administrator for ad-hoc support tasks
· Diploma holder with 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience. Fresh diploma graduates with an inquisitive mind and keen interest to learn will be considered.
· Meticulous and able to manage tight timelines in a fast paced environment.
· Numerate and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
· Self starter with strong organizational skills.
· Pleasant disposition with confidence in dealing with people at different levels, including Senior Management.
· Good team player.
Please send applications/referrals to email@example.com
Posted on: 02 Mar 2023
SPH Media Trust
Business Function The team is responsible for planning, co-developing, and co-managing effective digital initiatives across the board to grow digital...More Info