You will assist the Chinese Media Group newsroom in managing the day to day administrative operations, which will require you to work closely with editors and journalists.
Your responsibilities will include secretarial duties, refining newsroom administrative workflows for various processes such as manning news hotlines, tracking budget, handling contracts for freelancers, coordinating procurement and payment, preparing reports, and other administration duties.
1. Degree or diploma with prior working experience in a fast paced organisation.
2. Analytical thinker with good communication skills.
3. Ability to work independently and organise effectively.
4. Meticulous and responsible with strong problem solving skills.
5. Good interpersonal skills are essential.
6. Possess leadership qualities and comfortable working in a Chinese speaking environment.
7. Comfortable with cross team collaborations and working in a Chinese speaking environment.
8. Proficient in using productivity tools like Google Suite - Sheets, Docs, Slides.
No results found.