You will assist the Chinese Media Group in administrative operations, which will require you to work closely with newsrooms as well as various corporate departments.
Your responsibilities will include planning and management of budgets and resources, preparing reports as well as facilitating the execution of administrative issues pertaining to legal, insurance, copyrights and other matters. The goal is to ensure that newsroom operations are carried out efficiently and effectively.
1. Degree or prior working experience in a fast paced organisation.
2. Analytical thinker with good communication skills.
3. Ability to work independently and organise effectively.
4. Meticulous and responsible with strong problem solving skills.
5. Good interpersonal skills are essential.
6. Possess leadership qualities, a proactive team player, comfortable with cross team collaborations.
7. Working language is mainly in English but also comfortable working in a Chinese speaking environment.
8. Affinity for numbers and proficient in using productivity tools like Google Suite - Sheets, Docs, Slides.
No results found.