All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item in their application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
- Successful completion of secondary school or graduating high school education is required.
- At least three (3) years of progressively responsible experience involving the application of complex regulatory or legal material in an administrative, government, or para-professional setting required.
- Must have good working knowledge of oral and written English language skills.
- Must have good working knowledge of oral and written in at least one designated language (Mandarin, Malay, Tamil, Burmese, or Hindi).
- Ability to work quickly with minimum supervision.
- Must have strong oral communication skills in the areas of routine transmission of information and possess good writing skills.
- Must have the skills to handle and respond to sensitive and complex situations with diplomacy and tact, care and compassion.
- Must be able to provide high standard of customer service.
- Competence in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams) and possess good keyboard skills that include both speed and accuracy.
Additional job details can be requested by emailing USEmbSingaporeHR@state.gov
- Emailed applications and resumes are no longer accepted.
- To maintain an open and fair recruitment process, the U.S. Embassy only accepts applications that are completed in full and submitted via the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) website: https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/sgp/vacancysearch/searchVacancies.hms
- To apply for the above position: Please complete the on-line ERA form and upload any supporting documents (including educational certificates and/or transcripts related to the position requirements state above) using this site https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/sgp/vacancysearch/searchVacancies.hms by February 13, 2024.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in U.S. Embassy Singapore.