All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item in their resume. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, accounting, or finance, and at least three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in accounting or budget work is required.
- A minimum 2 years of full-time post-secondary study at college or university, or other equivalent post-secondary education, and at least five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in accounting or budget work is required.
- Must have fluent, strong English oral and writing skills.
- Must be able to work independently to formulate financial plans in an extremely diverse and rapidly changing budget environment.
- Must be able to identify potential financial problems and provide sound advice.
- Must exercise good interpersonal skills to facilitate liaison and cooperation within the Mission.
- Must be competent with MS Office suite and various software programs.
Additional job details can be requested by emailing USEmbSingaporeHR@state.gov
- Emailed applications and resumes are no longer accepted.
- To maintain an open and fair recruitment process, the U.S. Embassy only accepts applications that are completed in full and submitted via the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) website: https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/sgp/vacancysearch/searchVacancies.hms
- To apply for the above position: Please complete the on-line ERA form and upload any supporting documents (including educational certificates and/or transcripts related to the position requirements state above) using this site https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/sgp/vacancysearch/searchVacancies.hms by January 10, 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in U.S. Embassy Singapore.