The world's leading hospitality design consultancy firm is seeking to fill a position for Marketing and Business Development Executive.
In addition to continued business success, we're equally proud of our culture, which is built around integrity, authenticity and responsibility. Our more than 1,400 employees across the world live by the "Rules of the Road" at HBA, which call for a passion for results, a strong entrepreneurial spirit and respect for each other.
If you're looking for a company that puts a premium on leadership, teamwork and responsibility, it's time for you to explore opportunities at Hirsch Bedner Associates.
The Marketing and Business Development Executive will directly support the Partners and Director of Development by providing administrative support, market research, gathering of presentation material, and assisting in special projects/initiatives as required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- manage and coordinate the accurate execution of fee proposals
- assist in the organization, preparation and distribution of marketing materials in a timely manner
- actively support the Director of Development with relevant news items and business development initiatives
- responsible for Travel and Expense reports, management of calendars, travel arrangements, vacation and sick day schedule for the Partners and Directors
- coordination and development of marketing presentations, including downloading, transfer, manipulation and duplication of materials
- preparation and coordination of correspondence and reports
- update all contact lists of clients and organization charts with current employee information
- complete special projects as assigned
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- minimum of 5 years marketing/coordinator/administrative experience at an advance level
- post Secondary education with a Marketing/Advertising background an asset
- fluent in English (strong oral and written skills)
- excellent problem-solving, organizational, communication and client service skills
- strong ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet multiple deadlines
- ability to multi-task, take initiative and work with minimal supervision in a fast paced high-pressure environment
- enthusiastic and effective team player
Interested applicants can email to Vincent.Tiberghien@HBA.com with your photograph, full resume stating expected salary & contact numbers.