The Digital Marketing Specialist/Manager sits within the Corporate Communications Department and will develop an effective online communication strategy. Serving as the strategic leader within the Corporate Communications Department for Digital Marketing, this person will act as a subject matter expert in online media, paid search channels (Social, Search, Display & Ad networks) and trends in the industry and educate team members.
This role will also be responsible for developing and maintaining effective online assets across business units, as well as driving digital performances, generating leads, awareness and engagement through digital channels. Specifically, performance-marketing across strategies such as:
1. Programmatic, display, social and search engine marketing to generate leads, brand awareness and engagement, while managing marketing spend and ROI
2. Drive customer life-cycle marketing through CRM campaigns
3. Drive and maintain company’s digital assets for branding and recruitment, as well as overseeing and optimising marketing campaigns for project marketing sales enablement.
This role will be based in Singapore, and will be reporting to the Head of Corporate Communications. What this role entails:
1. Demonstrate an ROI focus and an aptitude for optimising placements across digital advertising/performance marketing campaigns across media platforms, such as display/retargeting, display/video advertising, mobile, SEM+SEO, email marketing and social media.
2. Research new advertising avenues and stay abreast of online advertising trends; developing quality control for measurement tracking (finding that misplaced pixel that’s
not tracking conversions properly).
3. Utilising data analysis (platform & web) to optimise campaigns, A/B testing of campaigns, landing pages, and target audiences to achieve continuously lower CPAs.
4. Utilising data and insights, recommend opportunities at strategic and tactical levels for better audience targeting, remarketing, conversion funnel building, lead nurturing etc.
5. Prepare and communicate paid search performance reports; deep dive into reporting including keywords, bids, audience segments, geo and demo targets, creatives etc. and
implement full-funnel lead generation strategies.
Digital Content Generation
1. Copy write and produce shareable and engaging social media content, such as infographics, videos and images etc. that inspires and moves hearts and minds.
2. Run digital campaigns for corporate communication efforts and measure online content marketing KPIs.
3. Execute quarterly content marketing calendar that support a wide variety of marketing and communications activities online.
4. Work closely with inter-departments to drive sales enablement.
5. Educate internal departments on best practices for social content creation and marketing.
1. A Compelling Digital Marketer – You’re capable of producing marketing campaigns solutions, including customer insights, strategy and channel recommendation.
2. Matured and Meticulous – You’re experienced in crafting creative digital content and developing channel plans and creative solutions that are planned holistically with the broader media mix.
3. User-Experience centric – You’re focused on the entire customer journey and seek to drive strategic and tactical innovations across traditional and digital platforms.
4. Results-Oriented – You’re objective-oriented and can be trusted to deliver results with the use of measuring systems to provide greater insight into ROI of media plans and meet KPIs.
5. Team Player – You’re willing to share knowledge and ability to facilitate team rapport.
Join us and experience an exciting career ahead!
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidates.
Join us Now.
Please send detailed resume, content portfolio, together with a recent photo to:-
The Human Resource Manager
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
229 Mountbatten Road
#03-01 Mountbatten Square
Only candidates with completed resume and content portfolio will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.