You will be part of the team driving and promoting merchant and e-commerce operation on the e-commerce platform, OctoRocket, by Singapore Press Holdings. OctoRocket is the online cross-border wholesale marketplace which aims to help merchants extend their marketing channels across SEA region and China. Through this platform, merchants will be able to trade online and benefit from other trade-related services. Your role will contribute towards increasing e-commerce sales and operations.
You will contribute by managing and supporting potential merchants to ensure smooth participation. You will also be tasked to support all online operations, administrative functions, and participate in its various new business initiatives.
- Identify and conduct briefings via voice calls, emails, web chats, social channels to potential local and overseas merchants and manufacturers.
- Facilitate the entire onboarding process for both local and overseas merchants
- Facilitate payments and refunds through document preparation and system processing.
- To own and help improve the onboarding process by increasing productivity and ensuring accuracy in data collected.
- Draft and publish documents relating to training and internal processes.
- Collect, verify, and validate information provided by the merchants.
- Monitor operational indicators in order to provide verbal and written updates to the team.
- Provide first-line assistance to sellers and buyers, with the objectives of providing excellent service and timely resolution of issues.
- Promote cross-border transactions through identifying, assessing, and prioritizing seller-buyer compatibility.
- Provide administrative support to the team