● Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Engineer (Electrical / Electronics) will plan and execute preventive and corrective maintenance on the state-of-the-art Web Offset Printing machinery and associated automation controls and auxiliary system such as Auto Guided Vehicle and Computer-To-Plate System.
● Responsible for planning and executing existing and new production equipment projects
● Lead a team to carry out daily schedule maintenance tasks and faults rectify
immediately after inspection.
● Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or its equivalent
● Strong leadership, problem solving and hands-on maintenance skills
● Good interpersonal and communication skills
● Good computer skills
● Able to work in a fast paced environment
● Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays
SPH Print Centre is a state-of-the-art air conditioned newspaper printing plant located at Jurong Port Road. Company transport will be provided from Clementi and Jurong East MRT stations to and from the plant.
Please send referrals and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 02 Mar 2023
SPH Media Trust
Business Function The team is responsible for planning, co-developing, and co-managing effective digital initiatives across the board to grow digital...More Info