- Forecast and report on the financial performance based on performance against capacity and targets for exhibitors, sponsors and attendees.
- Arrange & prepare Committee meeting.
- Liaise closely with the Organising Committee, Professional Conference Organiser, Key note speakers, sponsors and international delegations.
- Take ownership in managing the logistics arrangement which include selecting location/venue and suppliers; overseeing and ensuring all on-site details meet expectations.
- Monitor closely on paper abstract submission.
- In charge of social media marketing and promotions.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned.
Experience, Skills and Attributes
- Minimum diploma holder with 3 years of relevance experience.
- Detailed-orientated, well-organised and resourceful.
- Passionate about events; contributing to a positive and energized culture.
- Able to take initiative and ownership of projects as well as a good team player.
- Must be a self-motivated, confident and results-driven individual.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill with good social networking skill to interact with C Level executives and government officials.
- Excellent IT skills, especially proficient in Excel spreadsheets.
- Able to multi-task and resilience to operate under pressure.
- Diplomatic and tactful in dealing with challenges on site and conflict management.
- Flexible in working extended hours to meet event deadlines, if required.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com