SPH Magazines Pte Ltd is Singapore's premier magazine media company with a portfolio of more than 80 brands and products in Singapore and the region. Our comprehensive suite of leading magazine titles cutting across a variety of genres accords us an edge in reaching out to specific consumer clusters whom advertisers desire to engage and connect with. SPH Magazines’ three audience network of Luxury Circle, Women’s Network and Men’s Network delivers an aggregated reach of over 9 million consumers.
We are looking for a motivated and results-driven individual to join us as Executive, Marketing and Community.
This is an exciting role within the digital Product and Innovation team within SPH Magazines. As the Executive, Marketing and Community, you are responsible for engaging and growing our user communities across multiple platforms including HardwareZone, the largest online community in Singapore.
- Work with community leaders to ensure they have the tools to maintain and grow their communities
- Be the point of contact for members and external stakeholders
- Be the internal advocate for community needs. Work cross-functionally with internal teams such as Design, Engineering and Product to deliver features that improve the user experience and drive growth
- Monitor community activity and provide insightful reports for management and other stakeholders
- Improve member retention through optimisation of the onboarding process
- Work with internal Business Solutions team to ensure community sponsorships are a success
Awareness and Acquisition
- Run campaigns for product awareness and user acquisition.
- Constantly seek optimisation through performance analysis, A/B and multivariate testing, user segmentation, creative partnership, landing page optimisation, etc.
- Drive frequent marketing experiments to test hypotheses and feedback insights to the team
- Write creative briefs to define campaign objectives and KPIs. Work closely with creative teams to optimise copy and creatives based on campaign insights
- Maintain SEO programme by doing regular keyword research and audits, and recommend content optimisation tactics
- Create and maintain marketing performance dashboards
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to ensure growth goals are met