Candidate will be responsible for the following:
1. Supervision and planning of work orders.
2. Ensuring production is able to meet schedules and deadlines.
3. Manage operator and subordinates’ efficiency and target at each machine and process.
4. Provide progress data to coordinators and/or customers.
5. Provide training and guidance to new workers.
6. Do hands-on work as a team in the production.
• Good experience in sheet metal fabrication and facade industry.
• Vast experience and understanding of working in production environment.
• Experienced in interpreting production shop drawings - panels, cladding and louvers etc.
• Ability to coordinate and communicate well internally with colleagues, coordinators and workers.
• Ability to handle schedule pressure calmly.
• Hands on experience in assembly of windows and doors or operation of CNC pressbrake & other type of sheet metal CNC machines is an advantage for training and demonstrating to new workers.
• Good starting remuneration.
• OT Payable.
• Yearly increments and AWS/bonus.
Interested candidates can send their resumes and contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more about the Company, please visit our website at www.subweld.com.
No results found.