Jr. Logistics Manager
We are looking for a reliable Logistics Manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics Manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods right from procurement from various countries till delivery to end customers mainly in India and Asia.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Liaising with Clearing and Forwarding Agents, Customs to ensure goods are cleared on time.
- Coordinate with local teams in the country to alert them on arriving shipments and ensure all the paperwork is in place for swift release of goods.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Good knowledge of distribution and logistics management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills