At SPH Integrated Marketing, research data and insights operates at the heart of our work with clients, supporting the business in the narratives we take to the markets and consumers.
We are looking for a Research & Data Manager to join our robust team in one of the most established publishing organization that has taken a forward looking and transformative journey to be continuously relevant to our customers.
The role of the Research & Data Manager, will be to extract and derive insights from internal and external data to help identify key opportunities and develop scenario analysis and action plans.
We do expect you to be well-versed in both digital and non-digital media channels across the world of TV, print, digital, radio, out-of-home, and other touch-points. You must like both the art and science of media; and can work with numbers and data to derive great analysis and insights. We invite you to learn more about this dynamic, cerebral career opportunity. If you believe you fit the DNA of the person we want, contact us now.
About the Role:
- The position is a research & data role supporting advertising sales at SPH.
- The role reports in to the Solutions Planning (Go-To-Market) Director.
Responsibilities include :-
- Formulate plans or proposals before researching a topic.
- Gather and analyze subscribed industry information and internal data to spot opportunities and identify action plans
- Design, organize, extract and manage the distribution of research materials into simplified excel, PowerPoint and/ or internal dashboards
- Project management of research projects and timelines
- Develop, write analysis and present reports
- Ability to create surveys and questionnaires and distribute them.
- Analyse and evaluate results of surveys/ research
- Make recommendations internally on how resulting information could be used
- Collect information from various locations on the Internet such as forums and review websites.
- Record information through negotiation process.
- Determine what research techniques will be used and length of research process.
- Evaluate success and failures of competitors.
- Organize and present data in clear, concise manner.
- Evaluate effectiveness of advertising methods.
- Participate in ideation and brainstorming based on data and research done with internal stakeholders and contribute to directions with the goal of business growth