As a Multimedia Editor & Videographer, you will come up with concepts and produce videos across English, Malay and Tamil media platforms of SPH. You may be expected to present or do voiceovers in the videos they produce. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Conceptualize, write the script and produce videos
● Post and manage all videos for publication on various media platforms, including social media.
● Relevant degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Video Production, Journalism, English or any relevant fields
● At least two years of relevant experience.
● Ability to set up, light, write, shoot, appear as host and produce video packages.
● Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere Pro.
● Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders.
● Ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment.
● Well-organised and a self-starter, capable of managing multiple projects.
● Experience in social media platforms and management systems particularly YouTube and Facebook.
● Experience with producing live programmes and operating camera drones is an advantage.
If you think you have what it takes for videos to be noticed, please apply with your showreel and updated CV.