Candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Overall supervision and planning of assigned work orders and projects.
• Planning and calculating of raw materials needed for production.
• Create and maintain records of work progress.
• Provide progress data regularly to coordinators and/or customers.
• Chair daily progress meetings with supervisors and coordinators.
• Submit regular production reports to Management for review.
• Experienced in production planning or posses the knowledge of workflow and processes of sheet metal / façade industry.
• Able to interpret fabrication drawings.
• Able to give clear and detailed instructions, on which works to prioritize and how the flow between processes should be done, to production.
• Have the flexibility to plan re-schedules due to unforeseen circumstances like drawing revision, urgent requests, and machine breakdowns among others.
• Work out solutions with Supervisors and QCs to solve problems faced during production.
• Good starting remuneration.
• Yearly increments and AWS/bonus.
Interested candidates can send their resumes and contact to email@example.com.
To know more about the Company, please visit our website at www.subweld.com.
Posted on: 08 Mar 2023
Subweld Engineering & Fabrication Pte Ltd
Candidate will be responsible for the following: 1. Supervision of works and quality. 2. Ensuring production is able to meet...More Info