• Plan the execution of the annual external audit based on the critical requirements by relevant authorities and in accordance with the provisions of the SSC Act.
• Provide regular updates of new Finance Circulars/updates to existing Finance Circulars
• Track all new SB-FRS or changes to existing SB-FRS (Statutory Board Financial Reporting Standards)
• Formulation of Financial Regulations for SportSG
• Diploma in Accountancy or ACCA
• Professional qualification recognised by Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountant (ISCA)
• Minimum 4 years of working experience in accounts, preferably with external audit background
• Experience in reviewing full set of accounts and handling the preparation of financial statements
• Good working knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
• Strong interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communication skills
• Strategic thinker, proactive and self-driven with an analytical mind.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, independent and resourceful.
• Hands on go-getter with the ability to work independently with keen attention to details
• A team worker who is able to multi-task and carry out his/her responsibilities with minimal supervision The level of offer will commensurate with applicant’s experience and track records.
Posted on: 11 Feb 2019
-Develop a resource allocation framework to support Sport Singapores corporate priorities and achieve the deliverables of Vision 2030. In this...More Info