- Work with other team members to come up with development and concept plans.
- Prepare procurement related documents for projects.
- Prepare and ensure proper execution and completion of assigned/related projects.
- Supervise, monitor and liaise with consultants, service providers and contractors.
- Provide administration and ensure knowledge management of project tender documents, processes and timelines.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with stakeholders (such as relevant government / non-government agencies, potential private sector partners, etc.).
- Provide secretariat support to project committees.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Architecture / Urban Planning / Estate Management / Business / Economics / related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in master planning or development projects.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and possess a high level of initiative, proficient in MS Office applications.
- Customer service oriented and an eye for safety are essential.
Posted on: 11 Feb 2019
Manage projects in support of corporate policies, processes and enhance performance, improve productivity and unlock passion of our staff. Design...More Info