As a Business Ops Excellence Senior Manager, you will plan, execute, monitor and resolve continuous improvement projects to identify inefficiencies and find ways to resolve the issues to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and profitability of media solution business. The role will focus on managing multiple operational and process-improvement projects driving improvements to operational systems, processes, and procedures to achieve commercial excellence through excellent project management and the use of suitable methodologies such as Lean and Six Sigma.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Leads and manages the different activities required to complete process improvement projects such as but not limited to:
○ Conduct data gathering, data analysis and feedback sessions
○ Facilitates process-mapping and solution brainstorming sessions.
○ Complete the cost-benefit analysis for recommended processes.
○ Create value stream maps and document process flows.
○ Manage the change required within and across business units.
○ Identifies, manages, and mitigate risks and issues
○ Monitor improvement and publish closure report
○ Catalogues, maintains, and updates all process-related documents.
○ Creates presentations, present findings, updates, and results to project sponsors & senior stakeholders
● Provide tracking metrics of internal project performance, progressing these to senior stakeholders.
● Provide consulting, training, and partnering on matters related to business process improvement within the team & division.
● Tertiary qualification with at least 3 years of working experience in initiating, developing, and implementing continuous improvements to systems and processes, and governance and compliance control mechanisms and processes
● Formal Qualification in Project Management methodology, Process Improvement, Lean Six Sigma and Analytic Tools will be of great advantage
● Detailed understanding of Continuous Improvement frameworks, techniques, and methods (Agile, Scrum Framework., LEAN, 6 Sigma), with advanced problem-solving skills
● Detailed understanding of Project Management techniques and methods
● At least 3 years relevant and professional experience in process improvement and project management.
● Demonstrated experience of successfully setting up, managing, and delivering process improvement initiatives
● Experience with managing cross functional projects, dependencies, and bottlenecks, providing escalations management, anticipating, and making trade-offs
● Strong analytical skills, including review of financial performances and substantiating ROI.
● Proficiency in design / re-design process engineering and design thinking methodology.
● Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines
● Demonstrated capability to facilitate agreement on complex issues and how each party will address their components of the issue.
● Inspires others with a clear vision, possess strong leadership skill, sets clear goals and achieves results.
● Ability to influence people and engage senior stakeholders
● Must be highly proficient in Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint with ability to create executive-level presentation.