Posted on: 11 Feb 2019
• Manage projects in support of corporate policies, processes and enhance performance, improve productivity and unlock passion of our staff.
• Design and execute a change management strategy to communicate the purpose, vision, strategy, projects and results of the BFOT transformation to all staff (includes process owners and users) in SportSG and engage staff through the various stages of change acceptance.
• Connect and mediate between users and policy/ process owners to surface mental models, generate innovative solutions and implement changes within the organization.
• Engage staff in various settings to have a sense of the current reality, address concerns, communicate vision, and bring them along the transformation journey.
• Collaborate across groups to develop Leaders, Teams and Individuals. Help build the knowledge, skills and attitude they need to be more effective in transforming the way we work.
• Be competent in the use of Organisation Development and Change Management theories and tools.
• Be a coach to fellow colleagues in specific knowledge and skills.
• Engage individuals on co-creation and co-ownership of the solutions and help everyone believe they are a leader and can effect changes from where they are.
• Nurture an inspiring, innovative and collaborative culture in SportSG to improve the effectiveness of the organization. Be a role model, change agent and set the frame for culture building.
• Act as point of contact for BFOT Core Team and lead BFOT Task force in investigations, solutions and BFOT projects implementation.
• Support BFOT Core Team coordination work and drive project management of BFOT Task Force(s) as appointed.
• Support for PST (Public Sector Transformation) Digital Workplace and People sub-committees.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant qualifications in Organization Development/ Business Process Re-Engineering
• Possess relevant experience in business process re-engineering, project management and change management
• Good track record in People Development and Coaching • Strong desire and will in transforming the way we work (processes, policies and systems)
• Possess positive, generative and collaborative mind set, coupled with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A strong believer in the ability of Self to making a difference to others and the organization The level of offer will commensurate with applicant’s experience and track records.
Posted on: 11 Feb 2019
-Plan, coordinate and implement the provision of strength conditioning services for carded athletes and coaches -Advise the Head of SC...More Info