Posted on: 11 Feb 2019
SportSG is looking for an individual who will be responsible in driving the financial workflow design for smooth & timely implementation of various collaborations under our eWallet programme.
As a Finance Lead, to work with Corporate Investment Partnership (CIP) Team & system consultant, in developing & designing financial workflow of eWallet transactions which will include loyalty/incentive schemes.
• Responsible in establishing the following
- robust internal controls & SOPs to enable speedy & accurate settlement to merchants within 1 working day.
- user acceptance testing of financial-related workflow - protocol to resolve discrepancies with relevant parties.
- reconciliations process related to merchant payment transactions.
- accounting entries including treatment loyalty/incentive schemes and incorporate these into the interface workflow.
- dashboard to track and monitor risks relating to eWallet arrangements.
• Actively engage external parties such as merchants, collaboration partners, banks, payment gateway service providers or merchant acquirers to:
- align on the workflow and timeline.
- negotiate terms with the banks & payment gateway service providers and
- drive closure of relevant contracts.
• Constantly strive to enhance workflow which could entail
- Environmental scanning of eco-system and engaging industry players to understand the dynamics so as to assess the implications and impact on our eWallet programme.
- Anticipating & proactively addressing potential gaps that can hamper new growth areas - Exploring adoption of innovative solutions.
- Engaging internal stakeholders to review existing or establish new policies and frameworks to enable new growth initiatives to take off.
• May be required to be involved in related projects where necessary.
• Degree in Accountancy or Equivalent
• Minimum 6 years of relevant and proven work experience
• Experience in designing workflow for electronic financial transactions would be an advantage
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Effective communicator who is able to relate to people of all levels
• Negotiation skills with commercial and business acumen
• Effective project management skills & ability to work seamlessly with multi-functional teams
• Open-minded and Energetic, coupled with the attitude to learn & ability to adapt to fast working pace with multiple deadlines
The level of offer will commensurate with applicant’s experience and track records.
Posted on: 11 Feb 2019
-Plan, coordinate and implement the provision of strength conditioning services for carded athletes and coaches -Advise the Head of SC...More Info