- Network infrastructure management.
- Installing, supporting and maintaining of servers and other computer systems, planning for and responding to service outages and other network/systems problems.
- User administration (setup and maintaining user accounts).
- MSSQL data backup and restoration.
- Provide support to local users on various OS.
- Provide IT Helpdesk support.
- Work and train local users on hardware/software applications.
- Diploma in Computer Science or related studies.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience.
- Good knowledge of LAN, IT hardware, Windows OS and MSSQL needed.
Interested applicants please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your current or last drawn salary, expected salary and availability in your resume.
No results found.