WHY WORK AT ROSS VIDEO?
We have a great group of people working together to create and deliver cutting edge products that look amazing and are easy to use. We go all out so that our customers can have the best possible experience and achieve quality results. With a product focus, continual learning, results driven processes, and creative thinking, we constantly strive to improve our solutions and to deliver results.
If you've ever watched live television, news, sports, or entertainment, you've seen our products in use. All of the major Hollywood award shows, most professional sports teams, and many of the largest broadcasters in the world use Ross Video technology. Get behind the scenes and learn about what it takes to make live events possible.
If that resonates, and you’re someone with integrity, commitment, and a strong drive to deliver great products, we’d love to hear from you.
Technical Support Specialist, Singapore
- Will provide effective customer service by handling technical support enquiries and following documentation policies.
- Answer technical inquiries and provide technical pricing information regarding Ross products.
- Will be on-call for emergency services (24 hours a day) on a rotating basis.
- Expediting of returned material from the field for service reasons.
- Provide effective remote and on-site installation, technical training and commissioning services. This will include frequent planned travel.
- Provide effective field service when required. This may include travel on short notice.
- Assist with set-up of and attend tradeshows as needed by the Ross Sales Team.
- Assist Sales team with quotes, bids and proposals.
- Maintain a library of up to date technical and sales information on Ross products
- Perform other related duties as required.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Technical diploma/degree. Additional education and computer courses are strong assets
- Knowledge of IT and broadcast systems
- Excellent trouble shooting and debugging skills
- High level of customer service experience in a retail or manufacturing environment
- Excellent understanding of Ross Video products and parts
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM system is an asset
- Well-organized, very detail oriented, and able to work on multiple projects
- Approachable and excellent communication skills
- Able to envision the entire project and look for problem areas
- High initiative and well-developed analytical skills
- Must be able to work with a team as well as independently
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Passport
- Travel up to 50% (short-notice and international trips)
IN A NUTSHELL
Do you have integrity, commitment, and a drive to get results? Then Ross is the place for you, and we'd like to hear from you.
Pay Type: Salary
All interested candidates, please apply at our website: https://usr56.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/rossvideo/Posting/View/770