- Successful completion of local secondary school or graduating high school education is required. Attainment of CompTIA, Microsoft, or IT industry accepted certification within the preceding three years is required.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in complex PC LAN environment with minimum one (1) year of customer service experience in a service-oriented organization is required.
- Must have good working knowledge in oral and written English communication.
- Must be customer service oriented, be courteous, have tact and diplomacy in dealing with customers
- Ability to troubleshoot user computer issues regarding applications and hardware.
- Proficient in MS Office software programs.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds including with a non-motorized lifting device.
Additional job details can be requested by emailing USEmbSingaporeHR@state.gov .
Emailed applications cannot be accepted. All supporting documents including educational certificates, transcripts and a resumé that validates the above stated requirements must be uploaded with your application via https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/sgp/vacancysearch/searchVacancies.hms by 27 October, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in U.S. Embassy Singapore.