Responsible for providing resuorces, support and encouragement on training matters to Restaurant Managers and training staff within the company to comply to the A&W standards for Quality, Service, Cleanliness, Safety and People (QSCSP) or Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product Quality and Speed (CHAMPS).
Assess the training needs in the company and roll out training programs to support Restaurant Managers in running great restaurants.
Build good teamwork among all A&W staff.
Update all materials and formulate preparation procedures for new products with the Research & Development department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for the orientation and training of all management trainees and restaurant staff
- Assist and guide trainees and staff as and when necessary to enhance good teamwork and job satisfaction
- Plan and execute weekly training and follow-up schedule for trainees including evaluation and keeping records of their progress.
- Hold trainee and restaurant staff briefing from time to time.
- Ensure all restaurant staff practice high standards of A&W's Quality, Service, Cleanliness, Safety and People (QSCSP) and highlight areas where A&W standards are not met to management
- Ensure all employees prepare products according to correct procedures
- Deliver 100% CHAMPS with a YES attitude at all times
- Be a Customer Maniac role model
- Anticipate changing business conditions, set goals and standards, plan and schedule work to meet operational requirements
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the management
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and dependability in all aspects of the job description
- Quickly adapt to new, additional and enlarged job responsibilities in line with A&W's growth and business expansion
- Encourage best practice sharing among Area Managers, Restaurant Managers and restaruant teams and ensuring resources are shared as needed.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as trainer, preferably for quick services restaurants
- Exceptional communication skills necessary to effectively train a diverse group of employees.
- A Customer Maniac and team player
Interested candidates, please apply via "APPLY NOW" button.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your application.