FastJobs is a mobile-first platform with a focus on full time non-executive and part time jobs. Founded in Singapore by the Singapore Press Holdings in 2015, FastJobs is currently Singapore’s No.1 mobile application for non-executive jobs with over 1 million downloads. With its increasing popularity, FastJobs has recently ventured to the region and launched in Malaysia and Philippines.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer who is interested in joining the FastJobs Product team to design both mobile and web platforms that meet users’ needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to build great user experience which deliver business results. You will be based in our Singapore office supporting both Singapore and Regional teams. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to be a user advocate and design products that are intuitive and easy to learn.
● Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
● Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
● Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
● Work with Product, Engineering and other relevant teams to ensure the feasibility of design.
● Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
● Participate in user research and testing activities.
● Regular review of usage data to analyse user behavior and pain points.
● Research and analyse industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies
Nice to have