You will be involved in the day to day administrative activities related to the Chinese Media Group newsroom operations.
Your responsibilities will include monitoring mailboxes, handling readers’ inquiries, updating diary events, replying media advisories, tracking newsroom staff work and leave schedule, administering contests, compiling charts and tables.
Other duties include making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, procuring and keeping inventory of office equipment and supplies, making article fee payments, handling of contracts, and other administration duties.
1. Diploma or prior working experience in a fast-paced organisation.
2. Ability to work independently and organise effectively.
3. Meticulous and responsible with strong problem-solving skills.
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
5. Effectively bilingual and comfortable working in a Chinese speaking environment.
6. Proficient in using productivity tools like Google Suite - Sheets, Docs, Slides.
7. Willing to work shifts on weekdays.