Nexus Link is an established regional marketing research and consultancy firm (www.nexus-link.net). Our clients include the Asian governments and some of the largest companies in Asia. Proficient in both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, our team of research specialist offers both customized and syndicated research services. We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to join in our rapid expansion in Singapore and the region.
- Manage all stages of the quantitative and qualitative projects and ensure that all milestones are achieved
- Provide support to the business development team by assisting in writing proposals and competing for projects
- Design and develop research instruments (e.g. questionnaires, moderator/in-depth interview guides)
- Moderate focus group discussions and conduct in-depth interviews
- Analyse findings, draft reports and develop presentation kits
- Those with relevant experience in Market Research may be considered for a more senior position
- Suitable graduates without experience will also be considered.
- Diploma/Degree holders.
- Must assume ownership of the projects, work under minimal supervision and build working relationships with clients.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
- Good English skills, both spoken and written. Knowledge of a second local language would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Remuneration will commensurate with experiences
- Continual training and development
- Informal work environment
Interested candidates, please email in your resume stating your full personal particulars, work experience, expected salaries and relevant qualifications to email@example.com (only shortlisted candidates will be notified).
Please state MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST (2021) on the subject heading.
Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package and we are committed to invest in your training and career development.